22.9.06

T : Taylor, Cathie

Dear Cath,


Did you ever read these two or three lines I had put on this Dicofilopersiflex entry ...?

"Don't look up this entry in any other dictionary ... It won't be in there ... yet."

But she'll be there in some Encyclopedia one of these days. She's a British artist who lives in Oranmore (Co. Galway. Ireland). Drawings, paintings, Celtic music ... and much much more.

She sent me this "gilded bird" as a present. This pretty little masterpiece. "



I added here a picture of the bird you once sent me ... Actually I can't remember where I did put it! It must be somewhere among your letters or inside a book. It's a bit of "lost" ... but belive me I've seen your drawing-painting such a lot of times that I 've got it "inserted" deeply into my brain ...

As you'll see... I'm now moving my whole piece of writing from that old website to my almost brand new Dicofilipersiflex Blog at Blogger.com.

Again I tried to track you back ... and this time, Google gave me these two pages: Kinvara on line traditional irish music and
Set Dancing News - Photograph Album 13 - Timmy McCarthy and William Hammond in session at the Galway International Set ... Session with Cath Taylor, Jimmy Noctor and Mick Mulkerrin at Vaughan's, which comes with a charming "old" picture of Cath playing fiddle with her friends...
Time goes by ... too quickly, doesn't it?


Shouldn't we meet again, somewhere? I've got lots of things to tell you ... I'm going to drop you a line ...soon.

Anyway, let's take things this way : Internet has brought Galway closer to Vilanova, actually just two or three clicks away, and just one email away...

Love XXX
Sani

______________

Cathie Taylor


No hay comentarios: